Bark Basic Plus is specifically formulated for adult and senior dogs. It provides the necessary calories for enegy and necessary protein to develop and maintain muscles, organs and strong bones that all adult and senior need. Its four square nutritional formula has a balanced protein, energy producing fats, quality carbohydrates as well as vitamins and minerals that all breeds of dogs need. Simply keep the dog dish full of Bark Basic Plus dog food. Serve dry.... the excellent texture and the flavour of Bark Basic Plus dog food makes an ideal meal to feed straight from the package.
Poultry meat, Whole grain ground corn, Wheat Middlings, Poultry Fat (preserved with BHA and Citric Acid), Natural flavour, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Vitamin E supplement, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Sulphate, Manganous Oxide, Biotin, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Panthothenate, Vitamin B12 supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Oxide, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (a source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Folicv acid and Sodium Selentine.
Crude Protein(min) 21.0%
Crude Fat (min) 10.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%
Moisture (max) 10.0%
- Obese dogs should be fed less at a controllable amount
- Watch your dog's condition and vary feeding amount according to your pet's specific needs.
- Serving amount should increse for active and hardworking dogs
- Feeding amount, timing and method varies accorfing to factors such as age, temperment, weight, breed, activity and environment the dog is in.
- Outdoor dogs under the stress of harsh cold weather need increased portion per daily serving.