APPLICATION OF ADVOCATE®
Hold the pipette in an upright position, and twist to pull off the cap. Reverse the cap and use it to twist and remove the seal from the pipette.
For dogs up to 25kg:
With the dog in a standing position, part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Wherever possible apply to undamaged skin. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the pipette firmly several times to empty its content directly to the skin.
For dogs of more than 25kg:
For easy application the dog should be standing. The entire contents of the pipette should be applied evenly at 3 or 4 spots along the top of the back, from between the shoulders to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the coat until the skin is visible. Wherever possible apply to undamaged skin. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and gently squeeze the pipette to expel a portion of its contents directly onto the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot, as that could cause some of the product to run down the animal’s side.
· Avoid contact with skin, eyes or mouth.
· Wash hands thoroughly after use.
· After application do not stroke or groom animals until the application site is dry.
· Do not eat, drink or smoke during application.
· In case of accidental spillage onto skin, wash off immediately with soap and water.